This is definetly on the list for next week. I think I’m going to add the reduced fat sour cream and serve it with a spinach salad to get some veggies in!! Sounds like an awesome Mexican meal doesn’t it!! I got this right on the Campbell’s website!!
- For Creamy Mexican Fiesta Skillet, stir in 1/2 cup sour cream with the soup.
- For Ranchero-Style Skillet, use corn tortillas instead of flour tortillas and shredded Mexican cheese blend instead of Cheddar.
- Serve with a mixed green salad with Italian salad dressing and corn on the cob. For dessert serve a store-bought flan.
1 pound ground beef (85%)
1 can (10 3/4 oz) Campbell’s Condensed Tomato Soup (Regular or Healthy Request)
1/2 cup Pace (Salsa, I’m using Newman’s)
1/2 cup water
6 flour tortillas (6-inch), cut into 1-inch pieces (I have low carb ones)
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (I’m using reduced fat)
- Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the soup, salsa, water and tortillas in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes. Stir the beef mixture. Top with the cheese.