I got this recipe from Skinny Gina however I changed it because I wanted to cook the asparagus in the actual marinade! I think the veggie need to sit in the juices and cook, then the taste is really captured! Yum I serve it over warm Jasmine rice!! It had a very sweet taste which went perfect over the Jasmine rice, my hubby through it was dry but I’m used to that so I told him to grab the sauce from the Crock!!!
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley (I didn’t use fresh)
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound thin asparagus, tough ends trimmed off
In a medium bowl, whisk mustard, vinegar and 1 tbsp oil. Add parsley and season with salt and pepper.
Transfer asparagus to a serving dish and drizzle with the vinaigrette.
Roast (Bake) Asparagus at 350F for 10-15 Min. Serve over warm rice!