I found this recipe while searching around one day, don’t even remember where but we eat Keilbasa all summer but we haven’t had it in months, but why not enjoy it all year round! I think I’ll even throw some sliced zuchhini & summer squash and make it a meal!
- 16 oz of Kielbasa sausage
- 4 russet potatoes (I served it over brown rice instead)
- 1 family size can of cream of chicken
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- I added one Zucchini, sliced
- I added one Squash, sliced
Dice potatoes and put them in large baking dish. Slice kielbasa sausage into rounds and mix them into the potatoes. Pour cream of chicken into a large mixing bowl with hot water, salt, and pepper. Stir with a wisk until cream of chicken is dissolved. Pour the mixture over the potatoes and kielbasa. Place into oven at 425 degrees F and cook for about 45 minutes to one hour, or until potatoes are tender.