I’m was looking for a steak recipe because we haven’t had it in a while, I wanted to add mushrooms because I bought some fresh ones today. I came up with this one from Food.com I’m going to serve it with a mashed sweet potatoes!!
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless beef round steakor 1 1/2 lbs beef cube steaks
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 pkg of frozen peppers & onions (optional)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope brown gravy mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms (optional)
Place frozen or thawed beef in a crock pot sprinkle with salt and pepper and garlic powder.
Place chopped peppers & onions and mushrooms on top.
- Mix soup, broth, and gravy mix in a seperate bowl. Stir well.
- Cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Serve over egg noodles, rice or mashed potatoes.