I got this yummy recipe from Skinny taste too! Thanks again Miss Gina for a wonderful “Healthified” dessert!! YUM I wish I had the ingredients to make this tonight because I know my husband would love it. Next time I food shop I’ll be buying cranberries and apples to try this one out!
For the filling:
- 3 cups (about 4) peeled gala apples, sliced
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 tbsp flour or cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2/3 cup agave
- cooking spray such as Smart Balance
For the topping:
- 3/4 cup dry quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp light butter, melted (such as Land O Lakes)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/2 tsp salt
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Lightly spray a 9-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Combine apples, cranberries along with the rest of the filling ingredients in a bowl. Pour into baking dish and even out with a spoon.
In another bowl, combine the topping ingredients; sprinkle over apple/cranberry mixture.
Bake uncovered, for 55-60 minutes or until browned and bubbly. Serve warm.
Servings: 8 • Size: 3/4 cup • Calories: 211.5 • Fat: 5.4 g • Carb: 44.7 g • Fiber: 2.9 g • Protein: 1.8 g • Sugar: 35.5 g
Sodium: 186.6 mg