I found this recipe while navigating through some foodie sites! I think this is the second one I’ve posted from www.chef-in-training.com. Looks like she got it from Weight Watchers! Why not, seems easy enough to bring to a party!
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.)
- Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp. of your favorite salsa
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- 1/2 cup mexican style 2% milk finely shredded cheese
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
Mix philadelphia cream cheese and salsa; spread onto tortillas.
Top with Chili Powder and Cheese.
Roll up tortillas tightly. Cut each crosswise into 5 slices
Makes 10 Appetizers (2 little roll-ups per serving)
Calories 90, Fat 4.5 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbs 8 g, Fiber 0 g, Protein 3 g
Points Plus+ 2 Per Serving