I found this recipe originates from a fellow blogger. www.jugglingwithjulia.com love her blog! I changed a few things to match me and my hubby’s likes and decided to make it a two dish meal!
2 cups of Fiesta Chicken
Salsa to your liking
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 teaspoons canola oil
One 20-ounce whole wheat pizza dough
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Spray a large, rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
2. Place the oil in the center of the baking sheet. Roll the dough in the oil until it’s completely coated. Use your fingers to gently stretch the dough until it covers the entire baking sheet. Your pizza dough should resemble a large circle at this point. Use your fingers to pinch together any tears in the dough.
3. Spread the Salsa evenly over the wider bottom half of the crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Pour the chicken mixture on top of the salsa. Carefully fold the top part of the dough over the filling. Use a fork (tines facing towards you and away from the pizza) to press the edges together. Make three 1-inch cuts across the top to allow steam to escape.
4. Bake until the crust is golden brown, 15 to 18 minutes. Slice into 6 stuffed pizza pocket pieces and serve. (you may have to bake to the instructions of your pizza doe, use your judgement)
5. Slice into pieces and eat lit like a calzone!! YUMMO!!