Makes 8 servings
Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking Time: 3-4 hours
Ideal slow cooker size: 2½-qt.
2½ lbs. turkey tenderloins
1¼-oz. envelope taco seasoning mix
1 celery rib, chopped
1 onion, chopped
14½-oz. can mild diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
1 cup (4 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
8 (7½“) flour tortillas
1. Cut turkey into 2½“-long strips. Place in zip-top plastic bag.
2. Add taco seasoning to bag. Seal and shake to coat meat.
3. Empty seasoned turkey into slow cooker. Add celery, onion, and tomatoes. Stir together gently.
4. Cover. Cook on High 3-4 hours, or just until turkey is cooked through and tender.
5. Stir in cheese.
6. Warm tortillas according to package directions. Spoon turkey mixture evenly into center of each tortilla, and roll up.
7. Serve with Toppings.