These look yummy!! I hope I can pull it off!
Irish cream swirl brownie
Makes 16 servings
- 1 package (18 to 20 ounces) fudge brownie mix
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup Irish cream liqueur
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Green Food Color
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on package, adding vanilla. Reserve one cup batter. Spread remaining batter in greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese, flour and sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add Irish cream liqueur, egg and food color; beat until well blended. Pour over brownie layer in pan. Drop reserved one cup batter by the spoonful over cream cheese layer. Cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
- Bake as directed on package for 9-inch square baking pan. Cool in pan.