I could eat this as a dish or serve your favorite chicken, pork or even beef dish on top. How about Gina’s Slow Cooker Sweet Barbacoa Pork?? YUMMY! Thanks again Gina! To see my step-by-step directions for this recipe click here: I’ve Declared Today A Leftover Day!
- 1 1/2 cups cooked long grain rice
- 3/4 cup canned black beans, rinsed and heated
- 3/4 cup cooked corn (I used Trader Joe’s Fire Roasted frozen Corn), heated
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 large scallion, diced fine
- 2-4 tbsp chopped cilantro (to your liking)
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- salt to taste
In a large bowl, combine hot rice, heated corn, heated beans, tomato, scallion, cilantro, lime juice and salt if needed. Toss and serve.
Servings: 4 • Serving Size: 1 cup • Old Points: 2 pt • Points+: 4 pt
Calories: 152.8 • Fat: 0.8 g • Protein: 5.7 g • Carb: 33.7 g • Fiber: 4 g • Sugar: 1.7