This recipe was adapted from www.momswhothink.com. I didn’t follow the ingredients to a T so here is my version!!!
1 Can (10¾ oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon pepper
Dash Cayenne pepper
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into cubes
1 chopped onion
1/2 package frozen peas (thawed)
1 Cup of mushrooms, sliced
4 oz of 1/3 less fat creamed cheese
1. Combine soup, flour, pepper, a half can of water, and cayenne pepper until smooth. Add to the Crock Pot.
2. Stir in chicken, mushrooms, and onion. Stir together.
3. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until meat juices run clear.
4. Stir in peas and cream cheese and cook for another 30 minutes or until heated through.
5. Serve over biscuits or rice or noodles. (actually chose stuffing!!!!)
SO GOOD!! Stuffing was an awesome choice!!