LAND O LAKES®!! is expanding its popular line of half-stick butter with the introduction of LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt. This new product contains wholesome ingredients: sweet cream, olive oil and sea salt. LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt is an easy and convenient way to simply enhance the flavor of your favorite foods. Available in a premeasured half-stick size, this new product can be used for topping and cooking a variety of foods, combining the two ingredients consumers often combine separately when frying or sautéing foods. The delicious taste of butter and olive oil will add delicious flavor to any dish.
Ree Drummond, better known to her fans as The Pioneer Woman, is helping LAND O LAKES®!! explore the delicious flavor of our new Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt. Ree will create blog posts, recipes, and videos that explore how she uses this new butter to enhance simple weeknight meals. Stay tuned for that!!
Total: 20 Minutes
- 1 (3.5-ounce) bag boil-in-bag brown rice (such as Uncle Ben’s)
- 2 tablespoons of LAND O LAKES®!! Olive Oil & Sea Salt butter, divided
- 1 pound chicken breast cutlets (about 4 cutlets)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup refrigerated apple cider
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
1. Cook rice according to package directions in a small saucepan, drain.
While rice cooks, melt 1 teaspoon butter in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Add chicken to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until done.
Remove from pan. Add cider and mustard to pan, scraping pan to loosen browned bits; cook 2 to 3 minutes until a thin glaze forms. (I stepped back during this part….but I was fine!)
Add chicken back to the pan, turning to coat a few times.
While the glaze was “busy” sinking into the chicken I chopped up my pecans and fresh parsley.
Remove Chicken from heat; Top with fresh parsley; set aside.
Melt remaining 5 teaspoons butter in saucepan over medium-high heat; cook for 2 minutes or until browned and fragrant. Lower heat to medium; add pecans, and cook for 1 minute or until toasted, stirring frequently. (this part smelled amazing!!!) I don’t know what it is that I LOVE about pecans, but adding it to butter…HELLO….Happy Momma!
Add rice and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt; toss well to coat.
Sprinkle with parsley.
Serve rice with chicken.
- Calories: 333
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 4.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.2g
- Protein: 29.1g
- Carbohydrate: 24.2g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Cholesterol: 81mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Sodium: 601mg
- Calcium: 23mg
Here is what everyone else brought to the #SundaySupper………I know your hungry now! Dig in!
- Ravioli Florentine with Spinach and Butter Sauce by Hezzi-D’s Books &Cooks
- Roasted Salmon & Asparagus with grilled Garlic Bread by Daily Dish Recipes
- Steak with Blue Cheese Butter by In the Kitchen with KP
- Pasta with Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomatoes by Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Fettucini with Cream Sauce and Turkey Sausage by Val’s Food and or Art
- Butter Burgers by Ultra Epicure
- Bacon and Havarti Quiche by Juanita’s Cocina
- Cider Chicken with Butter Pecan Rice by Momma’s Meals
- Crusty French Bread with Sun-Dried Tomato and Parmesan Herb Butter by The Weekend Gourmet
- Chicken Scallopini by Diabetic Foodie
- Pasta with Butter Thyme Sauce by Magnolia Days
- Chicken Tikka Masala by Melissa Likes to Eat
- White Bean Ragout with Grilled Garlic Bread by Comfy Cuisine
- Wild Raisin Nut Rice Pilaf with Olive Butter & Sea Salt by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Olive Oil and Sea Salt Pan Seared Scallops with Quinoa by Big Bears Wife
- Flank Steak with Garlic and Wild Mushrooms by Family Spice
- Bay Scallop Gratin by An Appealing Plan
- Buttery Sea Salt Tuna Fajitas by Family Foodie
- Sole Meniere by The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Buttermilk Biscuits with Jalapeno Cheddar Butter by Damn Delicious
- Bacon Avocado Grilled Cheese Sandwich by Dinner, Dishes and Desserts
- Sage Cornbread Muffins with Cranberry Orange Butter by Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Easy Onion Focaccia Rolls by The Meltaways
- Whole Wheat Biscuits by Cookistry
- Buttery Garlic Knots by From My Corner of Saratoga
- Herbed Cheese Bread with Pancetta and Onions by Mrs. Mama Hen
- Honey Butter Dinner Rolls by Chocolate Moosey
- Warm Balsamic Green Beans by Chip Chip Hooray
- Buttery Herbed Potatoes by The Messy Baker Blog
- Basil Butter Corn by Supper for a Steal
- Mashed Potatoes with Herb Butter and Cheese by Basic and Delicious
Disclosure: The author received a full-value coupon redeemable for LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt, for recipe development and review purposes. All opinions are my own.